Cheese can be processed into a variety of great cuisine, good for cakes, breads, pizza, and much more. Besides delicious, the cheese is also a type of food that is nutritious. As one of quick, easy and simple cheesecake recipe to make in your kitchen, there is a practical processed cheese recipe, that is “Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert”. Let’s see how to make this delicious dessert.
Recipes and How to make Fluffy Cheescake Dessert
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add marshmallow mixture; beat just until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan.
- Spoon cream cheese filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Store in the refrigerator.
So, this is easy desert recipes for you today. Happy cooking!