One of Simple Dishes that can be made in your home kitchen is Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding. Very few basic ingredients and very simple to make. I make this Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding once a week, to become one of the simple menu foods for my child at home. This pudding taste is sweet and soft.
Actually I did not know, what should i give the name to give this dish. I just use a little of the remaining ingredients in my refrigerator. At that time I was just thinking, what can I cooked to utilize the remaining ingredients available. Then I started to mix the materials. I just mix the ingredients are there alone. I created this recipe as one variation of the preferred cake for my son.
Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding Recipe
Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding Ingridients
- 100 grams of macaroni, boil until cooked drained before
- 5 pieces of white bread
- 150 gram grated cheese
- 50 ounces condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 65 ml thick coconut milk
- 150 ml of water
- salt to taste
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Butter for greasing pan or bowl
How to Make Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding
1. Cook the macaroni until cooked in advance and set aside.
2. Beat the eggs
3. Enter into the the beaten egg: condensed milk, coconut milk, sugar, salt and water until evenly distributed. Water use can be adjusted to taste, if you want a soft texture.
4. Enter the butter that had been withdrawn when it’s not too hot, into the batter. Stir again until blended.
5. Shredded coarse bread alone, do not be too small, put in the dough.
6. Then enter the finely grated cheese. Stir the batter again until evenly distributed.
7. Put the mixture into a bowl or tray mold. Here I use a thick bowl that I used to make a dish in the microwave.
8. Fill about 3/4 the size of the bowl.
9. Steam for about 30 minutes.
10. Remove from the steamer, then drain.
Usually, because we had to add water, when the dough is cooked, then there will be a little stagnant water. Throw it out the stagnant water. The use of water here I use it only to get a smooth texture. I do not know whether this theory is true or not.
Once cool, you can store in the refrigerator. The texture of this Macaroni Cheese Bread Pudding is very soft. So the kids will love it. I personally give you the freedom to make the measure ingredients to your taste. This easy recipe is made only when I use the rest of the material that is in my refrigerator only.
I’m so sorry if I have not been able to put the original photo made by my own, because I have not had time to make the picture. For a while, I show the picture that comes closer to the cooking of this recipe, from an existing image on the internet. This pudding nearly look like this:
Sometimes I do not use the bread or do not use macaroni, if at that time I did not have a supply of bread or macaroni. The results also remain soft and tasty. You can also remove coconut milk from the recipe ingredients if you do not want it. What is clear, I really only use the materials that exist only. So I do not bother going to the supermarket for groceries buy additional materials. Because frankly, the basic ingredients are always there and never goes out available in my house are: eggs, butter, condensed milk, sugar, tea, coffee, vanilla and chocolate milk powder, whole-grain cereal, macaroni, and noodles.
So by using simple materials at home, I still can process a simple food that remained healthy for my child. Hopefully this recipe macaroni and cheese pudding could lead to another idea for a simple menu of healthy food for you and your family at home. You can also try to make another lovely cake such as rainbow cake for your kids. Hope you like it.