Special Lovely Cake Pop Recipe — One more type of delicious cake is a chocolate cake pops, which is now more famous. In addition to rainbow cake, my son really liked the cake pop, which is really rich in appearance and color. My Cake pop ideas come from the desire of my son who at the time was visiting his friend, and then he was given a starbucks cake pops. After my son home, he immediately told of the cake pop to me, his language is still seems stuttering 🙂 .
Actually I do not know much about this cake pop, I usually just make the cake recipes that I’ve known. Because of the desire of my children keep asking me to make this chocolate cake pop, so I rushed immediately to find the cake pop recipes from the internet. No wonder if my son wanted it so much, pop cake turned out really interesting, with a variety of very diverse forms. He can not wait to get involved in the process of making this delicious cake recipe. Because when we make this cake pop, children can excite their imagination with their creative hands.
Shortly thereafter, I was getting cake pop recipes from bakarella. My friend said, bakarella cake pop recipe has been proven nice. Without a longer length, I immediately went to the supermarket to buy ingredients to buy to get started making this cake pops bakerella at home. And here’s cake pops bakerella that I got, quoted from www.marthastewart.com recipe, which you might also want to try it at home.
Here’s the Special Lovely Cake Pop Recipe from Bacarella
(The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008)
Yield Makes about 50
- 9-by-13-inch Chocolate Cake for Cupcake Pops
- 2 cups Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 1 package chocolate coating bark
- 1 package white coating bark or pink candy melts
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Candy-coated chocolates, such as M&M’s, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Trim about 1/2 inch from the perimeter of the cake. Working in batches, crumble cake into the bowl of a food processor; process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl and add frosting; blend together using the back of a spoon, until well combined, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch balls; transfer to prepared baking sheet. Cover with parchment-paper-lined aluminum foil. Transfer to refrigerator until chilled, about 2 hours or to a freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Begin to shape balls into cupcakes by rolling balls first into logs. Fit logs into a 1 1/4-by-3/4-inch flower-shaped cookie cutter. Push cake mixture into the cutter halfway so that some of the cake mixture extends beyond the top of the cutter. Shape extended cake mixture into a cupcake-shaped top. Push cake from cutter to remove. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Transfer to freezer until chilled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in heatproof bowl set over (but not touching) simmering water. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Remove cupcakes from freezer and dip the bottom of each cupcake into the chocolate; transfer, bottom-side up, to prepared baking sheet. To make lollipops, insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of each cupcake. Let chocolate set, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate or pink candy melts in heatproof bowl set over (but not touching) simmering water. Dip the tops of the cupcakes into the chocolate and place right-side up on prepared baking sheet or stick lollipop sticks into a Styrofoam square. Place a candy-coated chocolate in the center of each and top with sprinkles. Let dry completely.
This type of cake that one can indeed lead to creativity, both for me and my children. Evidenced by the desire of my child. He said “Mommy, i want make this cake like my Buzz”. Buzz is my child’s favorite cartoon character in the movie Toy Story. Although I am confused how to shape the character as he wants for this cake, I tried to steer his desire is to be met. Although the results are not very good, but my son liked the cake very much, because he was directly involved when creating a character on this cake.
It is not possible, you or your child have any other ideas or imagination that arise, to make what other variations of this cake. There are a few ideas pop cake is that you can make reference, as it has been made in bakarella. The following sample images, which may help you look for ideas.
Here’s some cake pop ideas for you quoted from Bakarella.com: